The symposium is proposing to bring specialist in the high-power
laser field dealing with beam and system optimization together with
researchers working on the laser hyper-intense laser beam based
application, and IT specialist involved in simulation and experimental
data aquisition sistems. It aims to present the latest achievements in
PW laser system experimental applications and related simulations and
data aquisition system optimisations.
- High power laser system control and optimization
- High power laser facility data aquisition and system optimisations
- Electromagnetic wave generation by intense laser beam - matter interactions and signal processing.
- Hyper-intense laser beam applications in particle acceleration and related computer simulations.
- Investigations and statistics of biological effects of radiations and hyper-intense laser beam interactions over living cells and organisms.